Green Bathroom Remodel Goals
Remodeling a kitchen can be both an exhilarating and maddening experience. We want you to avoid as much trauma as possible and here’s how: get your goals on paper.
Using the answers you and other household members gave to the design questions, draft a one to two-page summary of your goals for your new bathroom. Be sure to include major categories including:
- Who the bathroom will serve and needs of those users
- What functions/activities the bathroom will accommodate
- What the bathroom will feel like
At greenbuilding.com, we can’t talk enough about the green building tripod:
- Energy Efficiency
- Resource Conservation
- Indoor Air Quality
Remember Green Building is not an either/or. It is a both/and. With green building you can have it all – a bathroom you love to be in AND one that’s better for the planet and all her creatures.
So what are your green building goals? It’s simple. Just add this to you bathroom goals page:
- Greater energy efficiency
- Less use of precious resources
- Healthy indoor air quality